Great Neck, New York 11023 (516) 829-4048
Welcome to Keys to Reading, an individualized tutorial program dedicated to making dyslexic, learning disabled, ADHD and autistic children and adults successful readers, writers and spellers. We offer four, dynamic programs catering to toddlers, elementary school children, teenagers and adults.
Program Benefits to Parents and Children (Pre-K to Grade 12):
- Run by a highly, qualified professional with NYS Certification in Early Childhood, Regular and Special Education. Reading and Learning Disabilities Specialist for over 15 years.
- Your child gets one-on-one attention.
- Keys to Reading knows what the alternative methods of teaching are to increase achievement in reading and writing.
- Specific, individualized strategies are provided to optimize learning rather than the “one size fits all” template that is given in the traditional classroom environment.
- Keys to Reading provides more authentic, ongoing, informal assessments of your child in order to modify your child’s reading or writing program in real time.
- Keys to Reading provides constant review and practice, controlled written text, step-by-step learning in small sequenced steps and organizational tools to optimize learning.
- Keys to Reading aligns reading and writing goals to the Common Core State Standards and school curriculum.
- Keys to Reading makes informed recommendations and demonstrates a model for effective best practice.
- Keys to Reading values parental input to create a positive tutoring/home/school connection.
- Keys to Reading understands the intricacies of special education and the IEP process.
- Keys to Reading puts your child on the right track with continual feedback and support.
- Keys to Reading offers sessions throughout the school year and during the summer.
- Keys to Reading provides all of the educational materials.
- One-stop shopping. Tutoring is also available in ELA, PSAT, SAT, ACT & test-taking strategies.
These are essential to achieve success for special needs students and adults as well as average learners. Instruction is up-to-date with the latest techniques as seen in NYMetroParents.
To learn more about us, click any item on our menu. If you have comments or questions, let us know by clicking Contact Us.
Call (516) 829-4048 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how Keys to Reading can help students of all ages "unlock" their reading, writing or spelling potential.